Who are you? Picture please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although we have not been able to get our schedules on the same page as everyone else, we have managed to be at CP and met a few from the Board.

This is a SI pic of myself (Dave) and my wife Kath, aka Summer99.

Dude, don't look, but there's something attached to your arm.

Cute baby. I'm hoping I don't win that prize in the near future though. :)

whalerkyle:
Allright, I'll give in. It's funny, in all my pics, I'm holding some type of prize.

Kyle

Good idea for a thread!

baitedstorm:
What a brillant idea!!!!! All to often I can't seem to match up screen names to faces, and then actually call someone by their real name in person.. I hate being called baitedstorm when we're all shin'diggin out on the beach... I thinking the Fl Conch's need to do thid too :D
I was diving from my boat on the Olympic wreck one day when another boat came by and the captain asked if I was Max Bottomtime :D
I told my buddy that my fame was spreading.

Here's me and my ever-present fiance Myrna in our Kodak moment last Christmas. So when you see me diving, I'll be the one in the bow-tie.

Can't say as I've been to any board dives so y'all probably wouldn't know me from Adam anyway, but for what it's worth ...

(P.S. I'm the one with the 'stache ... due to the angelic looks some people think this is me and a daughter or even wife/girlfriend, but that's me and my boy ...)

scubapro5:
It would be nice to put a face and real first name to the screen names.

Roger, great idea...

here is myself (Carlos) and my dive buddy Claudette....a.k.a.: Dive California and HBDiveGirl...

Chao aka desert camel, "Where is the ocean, please?"

Can we combine "SoCal head count" and this thread together.

desert camel:
Can we combine "SoCal head count" and this thread together.

The 'head count' says it's from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles, you don't want to leave out all the fabulous people in Orange County and San Diego do you? :eyebrow:

John-Boy

Back
Top Bottom