Who is Herman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got an ace tool

So I got up with a known unknown, so, where to start this glorious day
I didn't want to start, doing the things that I was really supposed to do
as easing into every other day I decided to do what I didn't want to do

that was to make a tool, for everyone to share, like a tool of the world

I was a while ago structuring an order for some Herman Tools, but when it got to $500
to be used once what maybe twice, I pulled in the reins and bought some parts instead

018.JPG

It reminds me to go diving, because time is as quick as it is also long
Enough talking, back to work, so I grabbed a socket and made a tool

005.JPG

What they say is right, the photograph taking is far more challenging

So I love tools to use but I just ain't cool ain't got no tools I don'tuse

You know, the socket you use inside unbalanced seconds

and you can save the shaving for the Parmesan

I only wish I had gotten involved with this merry band a decade or so earlier when I had a few more years of serious diving in me. Ah well, maybe this will inspire me to hold on a while longer. Thanks for the memories and those you’re leading me to try to make yet!
Charlie the 🐸
Green Frog,

I just turned 78, and am still diving, though not as often as I’d like. But the reason isn’t health or age, it’s that my wife has retired too, and we do other things together. By the way, I’m in Oregon, and so have yet to dive with this band of double hose brothers.

SeaRat

That is lovely John C. Ratliff, ha ha ha I almost said lively.
the very best from us to the both of you for the rest of it

Here is a photo of a socket jammed in a Calypso for you

003.JPG

I've only crossed paths with this crew once, Bryan's memorial dive this summer...

I wil say it was enjoyable to be with those who think alike. It is too frequent I get the "sideways stare" as I dive with my "dangerous gear"...

Luis keeps graciously inviting me to do trips, but my finances keep limiting that option....

Cool folks certainly...

I was given permission to come aboard one morning and when then captain saw my tanks he walked away

363 038a.jpg

"Don't tell me don't show me." he said, covering his ears and eyes, shaking his head.

Screenshot (86).png

so I said, when i got back on the boat

Screenshot (79).png

I actually exclaimed, "Captain!"

So I exclaimed captain and dragged him secretly away from the helm and showed him
that the 72s looking tanks, were actually current in test Fabers, with the paint stripped
so they look like 72s looking tanks for authenticity

There's actually a 50yr old pillar valved US Divers auxiliary bottle on the right of that rig
separate from the bottle under the fenzy

330 022a.jpg

So the Captain was happy too again!

And in order to keep him happy I neglected to tell him that my double hose reg starts its dive at 290b

Yeah we know Big Chief, with a depth gauge and compass on the other side and a comp in the Fenzy pocket

ok so i cheat!

but i haven't finished the post above yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom