Who's going to DEMA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm driving down from Jax on Thursday am staying til Sunday am. Doing a couple sessions Thurs and Fri
and hang out for a while on Saturday.

I'm taking ten of my divers to dive the Epcot Living Seas on Saturday evening...

Hope to meet a few of you. Jim I'll stop by the HOG pen and say hi.

Jim. I'm going to take you up on that hat and shirt...

We're looking at making some investments in the industry so I've been sent down to do some sniffing around. One day only on Wednesday - is the party open to the street?

No you need to come by the booth and get a wrist band.

:eyebrow: By the "street", I meant "Wall Street". We're not too popular these days. I'll be at your booth after 3pm on Wed to get the wristband. Looking forward to seeing you there.

OHHHH WALL STREET EH!!!!!! Hmmm.... Going to have to think about that!:wink:

Not a problem, just bring me a suitcase of that bonus money before it gets to the CEO's, CFO's, COO's, and other O's and we're cool!

Just kidding. Looking forward to meeting you. :D

I'll be there from Sunday to the end of proceedings. Look for me on the HOG booth, at Silent Diving/AP diving booth or the Hollis booth. Look forward to seeing some of you. I look like my avatar except someone bet me I would not grow my hair for a year... I will be claiming my winnings at DEMA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom