Who's going to Twin Lakes this Sunday, March 7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not this weekend. Did the Aquarena Springs deal last weekend. Other plans for Sunday.

TL weather report

3:00PM Thursday

Light mist rain at TL right now. Call me, Dee if you need any real time reports closer to Sunday.

Regards,

40 miles north of TL we've been having big booming thunder and it's starting to drizzle. Thanks...I'll check with you before we leave the house, there's can be huge differences in the weather from our place and the lake!

Cudabait:
TL weather report

3:00PM Thursday

Light mist rain at TL right now. Call me, Dee if you need any real time reports closer to Sunday.

Regards,
A general post on weather may not be such a bad idea here either saturday night or sunday AM.

I know it is supposed to be sunny.... but... who trusts the weatherman?

Time: 10:55 AM Friday 3-5-04

Overcast, wet, no rain
Regards,

so was the verdict cook out and genereal sillines at lake or just goof off??

And dee-- you still didn't tell me your favorite.... =)

You're too lazy to read the whole post, right? :wink: Since no one voiced any response to the question about food, I took that to mean they weren't interested. But still no one has mentioned it so I'm only taking food for Beast and I...so I suppose we will be up to goofing off.

Favorite what? Be careful what you ask for! :wink:

Dee:
You're too lazy to read the whole post, right? :wink: Since no one voiced any response to the question about food, I took that to mean they weren't interested. But still no one has mentioned it so I'm only taking food for Beast and I...so I suppose we will be up to goofing off.

Favorite what? Be careful what you ask for! :wink:
shipley's of course....

Oh! Plain old glazed is my favorite but please don't bring them for Beast and I. Her had more than his quota of donuts today at work...they bring in several dozen every Friday. I've got 8 lbs to go for my goal before the trip so I won't be eating any. Save yourself a trip across the freeway....please! I do appreciate the thought, really. :smoochie:

Now if you happen to come across some pickled ginger at your local gourmet shop or asian grocery store.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom