Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My brother says there's one in Playa del Carmen. He's looking forward to shopping there but I don't relish the thought of schlepping it across on the ferry.

We'll be on Isla Mujeres for three days and then over to Cozumel on June 25th. for 5 days. See you all then.

Scuba Club 6/12 - 19, all alone, boo hoo hoo. I'll be looking for buddies for shore dives and stuff. Can ya help a girl out???

June 13-16th..Staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise..

Just finished the details. On short notice got air booked,spot on the boat and room reserved. Thanks to sky miles and "Uncle George" we plan to help stimulate the Mexican economy.

We will be arriving on June 6 and staying thru the 15th.

Diving with Scuba Mau Cozumel and staying at Villa Blanca. Anyone want to meet up at La Palapita Beach Bar, (across from PapaHogs) for a cold adult beverage?

The Wife, me, two grown daughters, a son-in-law and a grandson will be at the Melia June 7-14, always looking for dive buddies! A cold adult beverage sounds great...

Mike

Back
Top Bottom