Will someone dive with me? Week of 9/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sb_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm returning to CA on Sept. 12th. I am having a lot of fun here in Europe but I havent dove since mid June so I really want to dive when I get back. I've had to satisfy myself with inspecting the bottom of pools and lounging in jacuzzis.
Although that was fun its really not the same as waking up early and driving to the beach and putting on cold gear, then hiking down a cliff, wading through surf, then descending into mucky 3 ft vis and then freezing my butt off because my wetsuit has more holes in it than all the golf courses in orange county. If thats not enough, then having to crawl back onto the beach and get sand in places I didnt even know existed and have to hike up that *$!&@!* cliff again.

So who wants to go dive with me when I get back? :D

Hi Thomas,
Glad to hear you've had fun but have come to the conclusion that diving California is essential for a happy life. Come on back, the pool's open!!!
I'm available to dive in LA on Friday Sept. 16th. Big Rock? No cliffs....
Come join friends and me to dive White's point in Palos Verdes 0700 Saturday morning, the 17th. (Photo expedition). Hot water vents...no cliffs....no sand, all rocks....
Betcha' you'll have lots of invites for the other days.
Travel safely,
Claudette
sb_diver:
Hey everyone,
I'm returning to CA on Sept. 12th. I am having a lot of fun here in Europe but I havent dove since mid June so I really want to dive when I get back. I've had to satisfy myself with inspecting the bottom of pools and lounging in jacuzzis.
Although that was fun its really not the same as waking up early and driving to the beach and putting on cold gear, then hiking down a cliff, wading through surf, then descending into mucky 3 ft vis and then freezing my butt off because my wetsuit has more holes in it than all the golf courses in orange county. If thats not enough, then having to crawl back onto the beach and get sand in places I didnt even know existed and have to hike up that *$!&@!* cliff again.

So who wants to go dive with me when I get back? :D

Back
Top Bottom