Will this wind ever let up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
But it's a CAVE! :D Many can hop in the ocean (safely.) Few can go in caves (safely.) That being said I enjoy the ocean and its critters too.

I am a long way from any cave diving. $10,000 worth of new equipment and classes,not to mention needing MUCH more diving under my belt. MUCH more.

metaldector:
Don't worry about wind when cave diving. Don't worry about boats when cave diving.
Don't worry about rain, snow, sleet, dust, pollen, dive flags, wildlife, surf, wave height, seasickness, diesel fumes, canoes, tubers, spearfishermen, monofiliment, hooks, rusted metal, beercans, or crowds. Dive almost every weekend. Oh, and don't pay for a boat ride and two tanks of air. But it's not for everyone!:D

Oh there are so many come backs to this post, where do I start....

But no, instead let me ask you a serious question. Aren't most of the caves a continuation of a cavern? All of the caverns I've been, in central and north florida were crowded on weekends, but that wasn't my question.

If you go to cave X (whatever could qualify as a typicl cave) today and tomorrow, next week and the week ahead, don't you see exactly the same each and every time? That was my experience with caverns, if there was any change it was xtra graffity. Is it different in a cave? what is the difference between one dive and the next?

amadus98:
The WIND is great..... ya just need to try something different like KITEBOARDING... if im not under the water im flying over the top of it...
Andreas
This is Scuba Board not Kite Boarding Board:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom