Winners announced for the California Ocean and Coastal Amateur Photography Contest. It's the first t

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Last edited:
Great pictures...thanks for sharing!

Congrats Phil.

(BTW, don't forget that MERRY is your prize. Be careful how your word things lest they come back to bite you in the butt.)

:)

- Ken

Congrats Phil.

(BTW, don't forget that MERRY is your prize. Be careful how your word things lest they come back to bite you in the butt.)

:)

- Ken
I won third prize in the contest. Merry is First Prize. How's that? Am I no longer in the dog house? :)

Fantastic images and I am shocked this is the first judged recognition you received. Your are truly the Rodney Dangerfield of underwater photography.

Congratulations to all. Fantastic photos.

Hi Phil,

I've been admiring your photos for years on SB. Congratulations on your 3rd prize and two honorable mentions.

I spent my first 10 years of diving in Southern California, several of the same sites where your beautiful pictures come from. Please keep them coming.

Good diving, Craig

Fantastic images and I am shocked this is the first judged recognition you received. Your are truly the Rodney Dangerfield of underwater photography.
Couldn't agree more! Phil is an outstanding photographer and I immensely enjoy all of his posted photos. The fact that he takes them in mostly adverse conditions is even more amazing to me. Wish I had such skill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom