Winter Storm Warning starting Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

time to get the snowboard out of the garage.

I was thinking the same thing. About time for some snowboarding.

Damn, I was hoping to do Monastery tomorrow. I was also at Metridium today (was lovely) -- I was the guy who looked like he didn't know what he was doing :)

I went up the coast today to Point Arena to look at a fireplace that needs some welding work done, blah, blah, blah.
Anyway, I stopped and looked at Stillwater and Gerstle on the way up. Both spots were ugly and getting uglier by the minute. By monday or tuesday they will be uglier than Aunt Esther!
I thought of taking my dive gear just in case there was some sort of calm before the storm, but if this is the calm, holy crap batman!!!!

But then of course this is the North Coast not Monterey.

Mike: could you post the URL where you got the OP?

Google finds it a bunch of times, but not on any .gov website.

I will have to ask my co-worker on Tuesday. I got it in an e-mail without the source. I would have posted the source if I had it.

I dove at McAbee today. Vis was pretty good and sea was calm. Breakwater had a ton of folks. I was expecting the worst from all the hoo ha about the weather. It did rain on us and that made for a bit of a messy changing situation, but the dive was worth it.

Dove BW... after the first dive the wind picked up a little but after our second dive the water was glass calm... Looks like we were the last ones out. It was very nice.

I think a lot of people jumped the gun on this and missed out on some good diving.

Yeah, I really wanted to dive this weekend, but I it is probably best that I didn't. The wife thinsk I have been diving too much lately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom