Wisconsin Dive Buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HiterSixOne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm a new diver and a public safety diver. I'm looking for people, experienced preferred, in the central Wisconsin area who are looking for casual days of diving. My goal is to be in the water and on the equipment as much as possible. Due to my career my schedule isn't always weekends and it can be difficult to find local people, other than my counterparts and dive shop personnel, who could splash in on a weekday.

I'd also like to know if there are any recreational groups in the central Wisconsin area if you are aware.

Thanks.

I’m in northern IL, but belong to a couple of WI related FB groups.

There’s a Central Wisconsin Scuba Club group on FB. They have meetings in Wausau.

Scuba Squad group on FB has members from MN, WI, IA, IL. You can often find buddies there. Lots of Wazee diving.

I’m in northern IL, but belong to a couple of WI related FB groups.

There’s a Central Wisconsin Scuba Club group on FB. They have meetings in Wausau.

Scuba Squad group on FB has members from MN, WI, IA, IL. You can often find buddies there. Lots of Wazee diving.
Thanks. Unfortunately I don't use FB, but I'll see what info I can get from their page.

To be blunt, you're going to have a hard time finding people to dive if you refuse to have a fb account. You don't need to be active on it, but it's how everyone coordinates where to dive

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't use FB, but I'll see what info I can get from their page.
I’ll definitely agree with the poster below. You need a FB account if you want dive buddies. That’s the way it goes these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom