Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Drysuit Diver--will dive anywhere

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Technical Diver

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Diver, Cave Diver, Tech Instructor.

I don't fit your categories. I'll dive anywhere but I don't have a drysuit. I dive mostly in warm water, mostly because that's what we have, but if I have a reason, I'll dive cold....there's just nothing to see in our lakes in the wintertime! I enjoy deep dives, tunnels and caverns. I'll pretty much dive anything within reason.

I'm a www and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhizophora79:
Just what kind of diver are you?
Being from MA we don't have much chance at warm water.
6mm wet suits and all, you get cold but..... what can you do? Can't afford Dry suit so make due with what you have.
Although I prefer to be in a bikini in the tropics if I tried that here I'd freeze to death!
I've always been a water nut so.........cold it is!
My husband and I dove in the keys last year in just bathing suits and everyone thought we were nuts.
One guy had a wet suit on and said he had to get out because just watching us made him cold :)

I've got a 7 mm and a 3 mm wetsuit so anything greater than 52 degrees is within my comfort zone!

I agree with Dee I don't have a drysuit but I will dive anywhere if I get the chance. Coldest dive I have done is 54 deg. in a 5mm with a 2mm Farmer Jane under it, at Valhala - Abilene, TX the abandon ICBM missile silo. What a unique dive. I was just as comfortable as those using a drysuit.
Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom