Closed: women’s drysuit for sale never dived*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy New year!!!today we are offering a USIA Aqua deluxe women’s bi-laminate drysuit !
it was a semi custom for my wife from DRIS, at time of purchase she was 5’3” and just about 140 pounds/slightly curvy
beyond semi custom fitting there are several add-ones, like:
second pocket,
flaps,
zipper flaps,
suspenders and tabs,
kevlar kneepads,
Warm neck collar,
silicon wrist seals,
silicon neck Seal
Permanent wrist system install,
Neck tite* neck system,
fourth element undergarments with arctic socks,
top, and leggins*

paid $1433.76
asking 1/2 price has been stored and never once dived as some of you are aware, i suffered a horrifying brain bleed in 2011 that left me paralyzed and with scuba-ending Side-effects, My wife refused to ever dive without me ( regardless of my encouraging her to not hold back*) and as life moves forward, she has no use for a brand new drysuit that she can’t use and we have a one-year-old with plenty of bills , so it is with great sadness that we offer for sale, all of our gear! we live only about 1 mile from route 78 for anyone living in NY tristate area who dives at DutchSprongs Bethlehem ,PA and could be a very easy stop on way there or home any day of the week. we do have some other gear, but the collection is thinning out daily, thank God for all of you out there who have helped us in this, such a trying time, and essentially with the help of scuba board members, we can just about stay afloat< pun intended> being that i am unable to work any longer,
as a former dive professional, i am well aware of sizing/fitting- issues and as usual, my reputation will stay in tact for this sale as we are offering for anyone able and interested, if you live at a distance you deem to be close enough, you are welcome to come to our humble abode to inspect it for yourself and perhaps try on as well please do not hesitate to ask any pertenent questions and my paypal is my email address if you wish to communicate privately... paypal is :Szotakro@gmail.com
i have three young ladies currently interested in this suit which will probably sell with all undergarments for close to $700 plus shipping or free local pick-up, if you desire?
if you are looking for any gear , don’t hesitate to ask, i have two torpedo dovs* i’d Love to sell to a smart willing person interested in getting the bracket to double them up ( otherwise, frankly, too slow for my taste) , i recently sold both of my Dacor zseasprint 900 dpvs which were great when we were able to use them! have a few pairs of SS bands for doubles still a few bcs* a few people interested but no one else pulling the trigger yet, And on that note I do have a speargun as well as a pole spear and a few pairs of fins , maybe some wet suits, a drysuit inflation system, a light or two, and not much else worth listing off the top of my head but i’m still looking for my HUD and VT3 hoseless computer with transmitters as well as bottom timer(s)
maybe a roll-up snorkel or two?
cpr mask? ( dove with it in pocket ALL of the time!)
fonally, a Aqualung Titan reg set as well
again, happy new year! and ask questions i failed to answer in ad please,
as an experienced equipment trader and Dive professional, I highly highly highly recommend for anyone new her to this, do you have absolutely any gear you purchase outside of a shop, serviced by a menu facture recognized service provider, afterall, Scuba stands for self contained underwater breathing aparatus!! this gear is essentially life support equipment!go to your LDS and have a real professional service your gear

Attachments

• 9AE8974E-E856-42A5-8790-6F118AB424A4.png
    9AE8974E-E856-42A5-8790-6F118AB424A4.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 3648AC80-F158-4F42-A3B5-0B15D0487381.png
    3648AC80-F158-4F42-A3B5-0B15D0487381.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 88
Happy New year!!!today we are offering a USIA Aqua deluxe women’s bi-laminate drysuit !
it was a semi custom for my wife from DRIS, at time of purchase she was 5’3” and just about 140 pounds/slightly curvy
beyond semi custom fitting there are several add-ones, like:
second pocket,
flaps,
zipper flaps,
suspenders and tabs,
kevlar kneepads,
Warm neck collar,
silicon wrist seals,
silicon neck Seal
Permanent wrist system install,
Neck tite* neck system,
fourth element undergarments with arctic socks,
top, and leggins*

paid $1433.76
asking 1/2 price has been stored and never once dived as some of you are aware, i suffered a horrifying brain bleed in 2011 that left me paralyzed and with scuba-ending Side-effects, My wife refused to ever dive without me ( regardless of my encouraging her to not hold back*) and as life moves forward, she has no use for a brand new drysuit that she can’t use and we have a one-year-old with plenty of bills , so it is with great sadness that we offer for sale, all of our gear! we live only about 1 mile from route 78 for anyone living in NY tristate area who dives at DutchSprongs Bethlehem ,PA and could be a very easy stop on way there or home any day of the week. we do have some other gear, but the collection is thinning out daily, thank God for all of you out there who have helped us in this, such a trying time, and essentially with the help of scuba board members, we can just about stay afloat< pun intended> being that i am unable to work any longer,
as a former dive professional, i am well aware of sizing/fitting- issues and as usual, my reputation will stay in tact for this sale as we are offering for anyone able and interested, if you live at a distance you deem to be close enough, you are welcome to come to our humble abode to inspect it for yourself and perhaps try on as well please do not hesitate to ask any pertenent questions and my paypal is my email address if you wish to communicate privately... paypal is :Szotakro@gmail.com
i have three young ladies currently interested in this suit which will probably sell with all undergarments for close to $700 plus shipping or free local pick-up, if you desire?
if you are looking for any gear , don’t hesitate to ask, i have two torpedo dovs* i’d Love to sell to a smart willing person interested in getting the bracket to double them up ( otherwise, frankly, too slow for my taste) , i recently sold both of my Dacor zseasprint 900 dpvs which were great when we were able to use them! have a few pairs of SS bands for doubles still a few bcs* a few people interested but no one else pulling the trigger yet, And on that note I do have a speargun as well as a pole spear and a few pairs of fins , maybe some wet suits, a drysuit inflation system, a light or two, and not much else worth listing off the top of my head but i’m still looking for my HUD and VT3 hoseless computer with transmitters as well as bottom timer(s)
maybe a roll-up snorkel or two?
cpr mask? ( dove with it in pocket ALL of the time!)
fonally, a Aqualung Titan reg set as well
again, happy new year! and ask questions i failed to answer in ad please,
as an experienced equipment trader and Dive professional, I highly highly highly recommend for anyone new her to this, do you have absolutely any gear you purchase outside of a shop, serviced by a menu facture recognized service provider, afterall, Scuba stands for self contained underwater breathing aparatus!! this gear is essentially life support equipment!go to your LDS and have a real professional service your gear
aqua deluxe Aqualand drysuit, no longer available ( MODS please close thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom