Wonky otters!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like otters! They are fun and I guess you could say "wonky". I didn't think otters lived in the Carribean, though.

Oh, wait ... Those Otters! :wink: :rofl3:

Could be a nice boat ride. They should find a Windjammer and run it for those that value the "journey" part.

I love both types of otters as well! Prefer to take the flying type into the islands though :wink: Plot thickens - My flight just got moved up 20 mins.

They just cancelled my flight from GC to LC for next Saturday again. They then booked me onto a flight that departs 5 hours before I arrive. 21 of us. Complete chaos.

damn clickbait. i wanted to see cute little underwater ferrets.

I love both types of otters as well! Prefer to take the flying type into the islands though :wink: Plot thickens - My flight just got moved up 20 mins.
You were on the 5:10 flight - now 20 mins earlier?

Yup! I thought you were flying into GC Friday night?
United canceled that flight months ago. I had to reschedule to Sat. I have 12 peeps on your flight. Me and six others are now flying in on Sun at 7am. Cayman Airways is pathetic. Are you at LCBR?

United canceled that flight months ago. I had to reschedule to Sat. I have 12 peeps on your flight. Me and six others are now flying in on Sun at 7am. Cayman Airways is pathetic. Are you at LCBR?
Oh no, that sucks!!!! Yes, LCBR. I'm just envisioning getting flown to Brac and stuck there overnight. Hopefully see you there sometime during the week :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom