Woohoo, 200 Dives and an Extra Today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Laurie :D

I'm starting my DM training back up and can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

I see you wasted no time upgrading your dive count. :)

Pete

Congrats! Even though I'm in Florida waters now, I do miss the Sea of Cortez and the Mexican food along the way! :)

Congrats!! I'll get there sooner or later.

Gold Star hereby awarded to Lori S! 200 dives is a very big milestone, and a good place for a professional to be. DM Lori, I also award you official Scuba Snob status- and that is a good thing. PM me a mailing address and I'll send you a free bumper sticker and signed poster.
DivemasterDennis

congrads....i'm a handful away from 200 myself. also trying to achieve dive master status as well. i hope your training is going a lot quicker than mine. oy !!

way to go !!

Thanks! I took my time doing the DM training, especially since I only had 27 dives when I started. I was at about 150 dives when I completed the program last August. I'm not necessarily looking to work as a DM, but I wanted the training to make myself a better diver. But, it was interesting the mind set I had once I started leading the six dives this week. I definitely was on alert, watching out for my fiance's friend, and making sure I gave him a good tour of the dive sites. I was especially pleased to actually come back right to the anchor on half the dives because we also were collecting for ceviche and spearfishing and weren't necessarily always going in a straight line. Two of the other dives we surfaced very near the boat, and on the third we had to surface because my "client" was low on air and he wanted to go up. We had a nice leisurely surface swim on that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom