Work Available, Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have 20 spots open for light manual labor. $20+/hr to start, bennies after 30 days job is now through November, maybe longer. Training takes one week and is paid for but not paid. This will qualify you for other work in the islands and elsewhere.
You would be working outside, 5/10s. Work is light to moderate and requires the wearing of flak vest and helmet ( they are not needed but required by the Army). You MUST be able to pass a drug test. You WILL be tested. PM me for details and contact point. Hurry, the training class will be held soon.

Due to several peoples requests, I will add that women can and do work on this site just fine. Also of the 10 hours only about five are realy any kind of work.

Wildcard:
I have 20 spots open for light manual labor. $20+/hr to start, bennies after 30 days job is now through November, maybe longer. Training takes one week and is paid for but not paid. This will qualify you for other work in the islands and elsewhere.
You would be working outside, 5/10s. Work is light to moderate and requires the wearing of flak vest and helmet ( they are not needed but required by the Army). You MUST be able to pass a drug test. You WILL be tested. PM me for details and contact point. Hurry, the training class will be held soon.

I would like to know where and when. I live on the BIG ISLAND and can come over in no time so let me know if you could and would by any chance would there ever be work on the big island doing the same thing thanks.
Townsend Barone

May be something comng up soon.

We are doing this class one more time, very soon. The job has been extended, again untill Dec 15th....PM me for details.

You never did say what the job is. TS, compartmentalized?...ssshhhhh...

MilitantMedic:
You never did say what the job is. TS, compartmentalized?...ssshhhhh...

not over NIPR... :)

sounds like range work... picking up UXO's ect :)

HAHAHA UXO...hey guys pick up those metal thingys over there! Don't worry the jackets are for looks anyways, Generals like it! Mr. DLIs probably behind the green anyways.

Yup, UXO work. Support personell (this job offer) don't touch anything but obvious scrap. I have to do the rest.

$20 and hour though eh? If the army didn't keep my whole day full I would come out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom