Would this hurt less underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The probably saw Jack A*s 2.

Adds a whole new meaning to being the *butt of the joke*... but what's REALLY disturbing is the number of these kinds of videos.... ya'da thunk Darwin could take em' out faster than that...

J.R.

mikerault:
Let's see, there were four boys in the group so IQs are immediately reduced by a factor of 4. Just shows the quality of science being taught these days...

yep and 10 or more have usually the IQ of an average sheep....
Everyone who try to controll groups of people knows that.

It is amazing what you see posted on the Accidents forum sometimes.

I do hope this is moved to Humor.

fisherdvm:
LONDON (Nov. 9) - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.

Certainly gives a new meaning to someone "blowing their brains out" in this case :wink:

As for it hurting more underwater, not sure it could hurt anywhere, above or below. I don't remember all of the biology I took over back in school, but I am pretty sure that in order to feel pain you need a brain to process the messages from your nerves to tell you you are in pain, and I think anyone who would do such a thing lacks that key part of the biological process.

Well good, it got moved to the right forum. :silly:

It just goes to prove that Rednecks can come from any country. "Hey, Bubba, watch this!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom