Wow - check out my bargain!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dakkon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
So I've been planning on getting a Zeagle Ranger and had pretty much come to terms with spending the $600+ for one. Checked ebay the other day and found a few. My max bid on this was was $450, which is what one closed at just before this bad boy:

ZEAGLE RANGER BCD - eBay (item 160239146935 end time May-12-08 14:58:17 PDT)

He offers a 7-day return policy, should be plenty of time for me to rush it in and get it inspected once it arrives!

Anyway, I was excited and had to share. That leaves me some good money to buy a reg next :)

/dak

Good deal. Enjoy it. You will love it!

......should be plenty of time for me to rush it in and get it inspected once it arrives! /dak

You don't plan on bringing it to your LDS for inspection do you?
If they're anything like the ones I know you'll regret it :D
:popcorn:

Also, I think it is the older style. Nothing wrong with it but not sure that you got the deal that you think you got. The Octo you could probably throw in the trash. But sometime we all get a good deal.

Congrats...I am sure you will be happy with it. And a hell of a deal.:D

hopefully there are the yellow pencil thingies you need for your intergrated weights

enjoy your purchase and go diving!!

you should be very happy with a zeagle

That is a good deal. You might be looking for a power inflater. I have one of the Octo+ that I removed and installed a regular inflater. Mine was prone to free flow.

Great BC though.

That is a good deal. You might be looking for a power inflater. I have one of the Octo+ that I removed and installed a regular inflater. Mine was prone to free flow.

Great BC though.

How much was the power inflater? This guy offers a return policy, so I imagine if I wanted to return it since it's the older style that I could. Are there other differences between the new and the old, because I don't have a problem buying a new one if it's going to be better / more convenient than this one, since that's what I'd originally planned on anyway. It looks like the power inflater is only $40 though, so hopefully that's the only difference between the 2 models?

Thanks everyone!

/dak

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom