WPB Rpt Oct 20 - Big tide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Some of my secret spots are hidden in plain sight. But you'll never see them on even the best bottom maps since you need to know which way to turn. I screwed up and turned the wrong way, thereby pretty much wasting an entire tank for nothing. The bugs are there - I'm going back !!

Conditions were 14mph west winds, 2 ft seas, 79° water, 0 current, and 60 ft of Viz.

Returning to the BHB boat ramps in the afternoon, the docks were underwater due to the really big high tide. I haven't seen it like in this picture below in many years.

20231020_141407.jpg

A turn can make a big difference! Saturday, my buddy and I dropped on a spot, I followed the topology NE and he followed it NW. I only saw 2 lobsters, both in deep holes that I couldn't catch. I came up empty and my buddy came up with his limit. Talk about frustrating! haha

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom