Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Lou,
I'm trying to plan Dutch Springs now for Sept 18 and try and get a group to go. I'm heading out to Secret Beach this morning, do one tank dive there and then maybe scoot over to Horton's Point for the second tank.
P Bridge I will do once I get a few dives under my belt and other people are going. Been told it can be tough with the currents and stuff and not a noobie, first time place to go.
Cheers, Dan

Apparently you can't post more than 10,000 characters.

grunzster:
All you have to do is send your contact info to XJae and dive with any one of the full members and you're in.

I'm new here (registered a couple of days ago) and have sent my contact info to XJae this morning. I'd be happy to dive with any one of the full members but not at DS. I go there once every 5 years or so. All of my diving is done off a boat out in the Atlantic....specifically off the OUTLAW that's docked in the Belmar Marina (Shark River Inlet).

Next scheduled dive hopefully is Oct. 11th and I'm currently looking for divers to make the minimum so that I can charter the boat. Email me if interested. It's a Monday and a holiday for some people....me being one of them :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom