Wrecks in Phuket Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chiara

Just seen your post on the Marie Celeste of small sunk fishing boats.

It did look in good nick when I saw it in the second week of February - I couldn't see that it had been holed so guessed it had been swamped in bad weather. Even so I find it hard to believe that someone refloated it!

Stranger than truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a good time. Like you I thought the King Cruiser was great. Last time of 3 that we dived it you had great vis - maybe 20/25m and little current. One of our group who said he had dived it many many times said it was the best conditions he'd ever had.

I think you can dive it every day but you would as you say have to swap dive boats.

Best wishes

Philip

Welshman, as I said before, I only did the King Cruiser once instead of four times this time around, but I did it four times last year.

This year visibility was fair, no current, but I do remember hanging dear for my life on the anchor line last year...

The last time we dived it we got there early before the boats from Chalong got there. However, they'd arrived by the time we were ascending and I remember the mooring lines being like Piccadilly Circus when we were doing our 5m safety stop because the surface current was so strong - evrryone had to descend using either the bow or stern mooring lines.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom