Wrinkles May '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be by mid. day to say hi and try to get a dive in. Chaz and I will be on the D'n'D on a morning dive, then I'll come on over. Christian, don't know if I'll make it for the BBQ but I'll bring over some "carbs" (cookies or something) for afternoon snacks. Looking forward saying hi ya'll. I'll miss the Mo2vation dive later this month 'cause I'm
going to try some warm, clear water dives in Maui that weekend.

One of the local dive clubs will also be having their annual picnic the same day at the shores, so if you are interested in snagging great parking, or Christian the BBQ's, you will want to get there early. The park is going to be full of divers Saturday.

Kim

divekim:
One of the local dive clubs will also be having their annual picnic the same day at the shores, so if you are interested in snagging great parking, or Christian the BBQ's, you will want to get there early. The park is going to be full of divers Saturday.

Kim
Thanks for the heads up, Kim.

I'll be sure to make it there really early and toss some gear on a few tables and claim a BBQ.

We've been there at the same time as this large club before (I think I remember it being Dive Bums) and it was a lot of fun! I remember their group having a couple hundred people in attendance.

Christian

I will not be able to be there in the morning, maybe late afternoon and the dinner, probably no diving.

Looks like we are doing Mothers Day on Saturday.

Kim

Anyone planning on bringing an extra tank? In exchange for use priveleges I'd be happy to make the drive to do a "tank fill run" to a shop that is a touch farther away than laguna sea sports so that we can all have HP fills without the huge line that will be there at LSS with 2 large clubs.

bluesbro1982:
Anyone planning on bringing an extra tank? In exchange for use priveleges I'd be happy to make the drive to do a "tank fill run" to a shop that is a touch farther away than laguna sea sports so that we can all have HP fills without the huge line that will be there at LSS with 2 large clubs.

Ohh.... I think Laguna Sea Sports is far enough away. This dive is at La Jolla Shores, so I imagine LSS is probably a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive north of San Diego. :D

Roughwaterjohn:
Ohh.... I think Laguna Sea Sports is far enough away. This dive is at La Jolla Shores, so I imagine LSS is probably a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive north of San Diego. :D

Oh gawd, i'm mre tired than I thought... replace LSS with OEX... and I still hold the offer to drive to a shop that can actually do HP fills in exchange for the use of an HP tank...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom