Wrinkles November '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divekim:
Thanks for a wonderful time everyone. I had so much fun I'm still recovering.

Dr. Bill, anytime you want to dive La Jolla Cove you let us know.
Steve, the North Wall is waiting.

Anyone else who's ever in the area you give a hollar and we'll throw in a tour.

Congratulations to the newly ordained California Dive Goddesses Penny and Janene, and of course our one and only Canadian Dive Goddess Praising!! You girls rock and you know it. I'm not sure what label to put on Claudette because she just surpasses the meaning of Dive Goddess!!

Kim
You're too funny, Kim! It WAS great to see you at Catalina....whenever I could finally manage to work through 160-cubic-feet of air and actually, you know, surface and see the sky!!! Doubles are quite a hoot. Add a deco bottle and the internal laughter becomes nearly obnoxious :D . Point me to the launch pad, baby, 'cause this much gear oughta put me in space!

It was fun to meet so many other eager divers on a beautiful weekend.

If you need other labels for me, they can be found in knee-deep piles all around Ken... Like piles of empty beer cans and pizza boxes near octopus hide-outs, there seems to be a joyfully endless supply of noms du jour. :rofl3:

'Chica's just a pawn in the game of diving.... And loving it!

See you next time!
'Dette-ness Shot

ChickOfTheSea:
I got a few but am still getting use to my strobe :D
Album:http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/demersaldoll/catalina_2006_11_10_weekend/?start=all

And last but not least.... the girlies :D

P1010002.jpg

WOW... I didn't recognize ANY of you with your clothes on!

Yes, I'm bad... so, bad...

Go get em Bill!! :D

Bill_Goddesses.jpg

drbill:
WOW... I didn't recognize ANY of you with your clothes on!

Yes, I'm bad... so, bad...

Dr. Bill....You dont want to see any of us (girls) with our clothes on...we ALL know that!

As I was told, "dream on, Dr. Bill!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom