Wrinkles September '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
Of course, you make this sound like a party at the Playboy Mansion. For what purpose, only you would know at this time.

Christian

rofl... I should get some bunny ears to wear with my drysuit :eyebrow:

*Should* be able to attend barring nothing DM related comes up between now & then...

Christian, if you come Friday night, let me know...we can go downtown, pickup some lesbians, go for dinner etc.

im in for a morning dive!

Yep, MissyP's dive buddy (me) is a total flake... driven by crass materialistic interest rather than the joy of diving. A video project I am shooting had to be rescheduled from Tue/Wed to today/tomorrow so there isn't any way I can get down there to attend this.

Although I'm bummed, the income from this project means the new HID video lights I need will be in my grubby little hands probably next week (but the mortgage won't be paid).

Was looking forward to meeting Ber Rabbit and her husband but, alas, that will not be possible. I will be diving down there next week though.

I, for one, have never seen anything at a Wrinkles Dive event that would be construed as degrading (not degrating, that's for cheese). Heck I keep looking for something, but it never seems to happen. Worst thing I've witnessed was me giving Wrinkles her birthday spankings... and they were G (or at worst PG) rated. Seems that concerned has no reason to be.

They are catching yellow tail off Ensenada so I may be there instead. Have fun.

Hmmm, tough call... Wrinkles dive or Oil Rigs tomorrow?

I'll have to see if I can dig up a buddy for the Rigs, else I may cruise down for this one. Anyone up for a carpool, if I end up heading down?

Clearly I need to get to more Wrinkles dives if the type of stuff "concerned" is complaining about it going on, because I sure haven't seen any behavior that wasn't kid-friendly at any that I have been to!

(Well, there was some skirting of boundaries at dinner after-hours, but that's not during the dive event itself, nor was it anything bad enough to justify that type of post!)

Back
Top Bottom