Wrist computer under $200, air/nitrox.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeris xr1 nx. It's great and user swappable battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking at second hand (hence the classifieds)?

Mares Puck - Back light, Air/Nitrox/Bottom Timer, user replaceable battery (CR2450) claimed approx. 170 dives

Second hand on ebay...

Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer | eBay 'by it now' US $109.00 plus postage (This one is now sold)

Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer | eBay 'by it now' US $134.00 plus postage

Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer | eBay current bid $73 US

Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer | eBay current bid $76 US

New on ebay...

Mares Puck Wrist Tauchcomputer CH | eBay new 'by it now' approximately US $152.00 including postage (I have purchased a Mares Puck from this seller and was a good experience)

Mares Puck Wrist Tauchcomputer CH CH | eBay new 'by it now' approximately US $152.00 including postage (I have purchased scuba gear from this seller and was a good experience)

Last edited:
Lots of shops will have -10% at least on black Friday. Oddly enough throughout Europe too. I can't explain why European shops would be celebrating the Fri after Thanksgiving, but many do. Mike's Dive shop in London for instance, and many more that happily ship outside the U.K.

Can't really wait till Black Friday. I'm in Afghanistan and mail takes fooooooooooooorever to get here, I'll be on R&R before I will get it

Got offered Zoop for ~165....

Looks like it has no backlight. That's a deal breaker
It doesn't have one either. You can "charge" it with your light and it will glow for a while.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...analyzers/423711-suunto-zoop.html#post6379427

$200 for the Manta seems like a good deal. They were a lot more than that recently.

http://www.leisurepro.com/p-aermn/aeris-manta-scuba-and-free-diving-wrist-computer

I had read somewhere that AUP is consolidating Aeris into Oceanic so that may be why.

Back
Top Bottom