Closed WTB 45 Degree Viewfinder

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm interested in a 45 degree viewfinder for a Sea&Sea MDX housing (specifically the mdx850). It could be the official Sea&Sea VF45 or an Inon Viewfinder Unit II for Inon X-2 housings (I have an adapter).

Hi Mr. Chen. If you haven't found a good deal yet on that 45-degree viewfinder, would you consider a new, unused Sea&Sea 180-degree (VF180) instead at half the price?

Thanks for reaching out. I'm more likely to pass unless the price was just too good to be true, since I'm really in the market for the 45 degree model.

I'm interested in a 45 degree viewfinder for a Sea&Sea MDX housing (specifically the mdx850). It could be the official Sea&Sea VF45 or an Inon Viewfinder Unit II for Inon X-2 housings (I have an adapter).
HI Mr Chen I have a Sea and Sea 45 available. I went from a Sea and Sea mdx850 housing to the isotta and had to switch to the inon 45. Crazy because they made the isotta housing compatible with Sea and sea ports. Anyway make me an offer. I am leaving on Thursday for Cuba so I can pop it in the mail before

IMG_7605.jpeg
IMG_7605.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom