Closed WTB Nauticam N120 30mm port extension

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4togrfr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Title says it all. I’m looking for a Nauticam N120 30mm port extension. Either the old style na-21130 or new style na-22130 is fine as long as it is in functional condition. Thanks.

The only offer I've received (so far) was an attempted scam. I received a PM through SB from a member (who is not longer a member), letting me know that they just bought some stuff from another SB member and thought he had the item I am seeking available. They provided a gmail address and (fake) SB username for this seller. I responded (by email) but even though the scam initially seemed pretty convincing, I didn't fully commit or send any money. I kept trying to get proof the sale/seller/item was real and the scammer eventually gave up and actually admitted in a final email that I was right and they were indeed running a fraudulent scam!

Any actual leads for a N120 30 for under $200 would be appreciated. Hasn't been one on ebay for a couple of months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom