WTB: Speargun air pump.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, no "Technisub pneumatic", but I do have some for the Nemrod Galion 1 & 2, Clippers & such:confused:

Sorry, no "Technisub pneumatic", but I do have some for the Nemrod Galion 1 & 2, Clippers & such:confused:
Can you send photos, especially of the threads? Where are you located and what are you asking? Thanks, Andy

Technisub pump details.
Technisub pump (Jaguar) R.jpg

The big hole in the pump end is to allow the inlet valve pin on Technisub guns to poke through it, the "pin" being quite fat in diameter.

Popgun Pete,
Do you have the spec's for a Nemrod Galion 1 pump. I have nothing to measure this one I have to see if it's the same type for cohenandy

@SteveM54 Measure it.
Having a caliper would be ideal. That 'looks' to be thicker tubing. If you have one lmk.

Another option is to have adapter made. I don't think that it would be too big a deal. You would have use a narrower tubed pump. Like my SEAC, which is 14mm. The adapter would have to flush to the end of the main tube. The SEAC is 9.6mm ID, so something like that would work. I think SEAC and Mares pump threads are the same...I could be wrong on that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom