WTS: Oceanic Regulator and Octo NIB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick_R

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have my spare oceanic 1st, 2nd stage and octo up for sale, it is the CDX5 with DVT 1st Stage, GT3 2nd Stage and the 180 swivel Octo. I am asking 250.00 shipped to lower 48 for these, they are my spare set and are new in the box, have never been used. If interested please IM or email me. Paypal ok...

Thanks!

here are the links to oceanics website with information on each of these items
Oceanic Worldwide - GT 3 Scuba Diving Regulator
Oceanic Worldwide - Swivel 180 Octo Scuba Diving Regulator

Ive also got a brand new black 40" miflex hose, still in the package....i will take 40.00 shipped for it.

Here is a photo of the oceanic reg set...Also lowering price to $230.00 shipped

edited to add...I have been asked about shipping to Canada....I will ship to Canada with a Paypal payment in USD of $264.55

Attachments

• HPIM0687.JPG
    HPIM0687.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
[-]Octo has been sold...CDX5/GT3 is left....asking 175.00 shipped conus for it[/-]
also the 40" miflex hose is left asking 30.00 shipped conus for it

Last edited:
Buyer had to back out of Octo sale, so its back up......together as a set now 225.00 shipped...OBO

if you want the miflex hose as well, will take 250.00 shipped for the reg, octo and hose :)

Last edited:
offers accepted....within reason!

Gt3 and miflex hose is sold pending funds....

thanks

Last edited:
last price drop on Oceanic Swivel 180 Octo, can be seen in pic a few posts up ....50.00 shipped via paypal

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom