Closed: Xdeep Stealth 2.0 TEC Sidemount BCD (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guruboy

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Xdeep Stealth 2.0 TEC Sidemount BCD

new uncut harness
medium (4x1.5kg) weight pocket
TEC wing

Brand New, Never Wet

$550

Last edited:
Great BCD but you do need to be 5'10'' minimum to use it.

They may have dove with it, but it would have been too long in the back for most people of that height. Ask Patrick Widman.

Great deal on an awesome (and hard to find) bc! Mind if I ask why you're selling?
Went with the Classic instead.

Great BCD but you do need to be 5'10'' minimum to use it.
Where did you hear that?

The distance between plates is adjustable, as well as the position of the weight pockets relative to the plates.

Last edited:
They may have dove with it, but it would have been too long in the back for most people of that height. Ask Patrick Widman.

Patrick set me up with mine. I'm tall, but I just put my Stealth Tec on my 5'3" wife and it looks just fine. She can easily reach the dump and the bladder is over her low back and extends a bit lower. If she were 5', I concede, this would be too tall, not owing to the plates but the bladder would be too low over her butt and would require some weird weighting, and might be harder to reach the dump. In that case, the classic, or maybe the rec (don't know the height) would be better.

OP, sorry to hijack, but at least we're bumping your ad to the top :wink:

Patrick set me up with mine. I'm tall, but I just put my Stealth Tec on my 5'3" wife and it looks just fine. She can easily reach the dump and the bladder is over her low back and extends a bit lower. If she were 5', I concede, this would be too tall, not owing to the plates but the bladder would be too low over her butt and would require some weird weighting, and might be harder to reach the dump. In that case, the classic, or maybe the rec (don't know the height) would be better.

OP, sorry to hijack, but at least we're bumping your ad to the top :wink:

That's why Patrick dives the Rec. Its not reaching the dump thats the problem, its getting the spine to lie flat and not ballon when inflated when the rather overcomplicated nut and bolt arrangement is at its shortest length. There are ways round it. But if you're buying you would be better off with Rec or Classic under about 5'10" IMO. But the Tec is great unit and I've been super happy with it.

That's why Patrick dives the Rec. Its not reaching the dump thats the problem, its getting the spine to lie flat and not ballon when inflated when the rather overcomplicated nut and bolt arrangement is at its shortest length. There are ways round it. But if you're buying you would be better off with Rec or Classic under about 5'10" IMO. But the Tec is great unit and I've been super happy with it.
He was diving the classic this summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom