Xeo died after a year - help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

volauvent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The following was sent to Liquivision via their website support contact form. An initial contact fielded no reply after a week. On the off chance that the corporate website is not forwarding the request to the right person, I am posting on this forum as a backup.

--

Dear wonderful inventive folks at Liquivision:

My Xeo was purchased in March 2012 and the activation PIN was received 3/21/12.

On 3/10/13, after a dive, I notice moisture in the battery compartment (~0.05ml). I was using the rechargeable battery.

on or about 4/1/13, I filled in Liquivision's website's support contact form and have received no acknowledgement or response.

On 4/5/13, I attempted to upgrade the software version. The software upgrade proceeded with no errors, but after that the unit will not turn on at all.

Today, 4/11/13, I am trying again to contact Liquivision via the website form.

I love my Xeo and miss it greatly in the water. Your assistance is very much appreciated!!

---------- Post added April 11th, 2013 at 09:22 PM ----------

Just got an email from Liquivision today. All good!

So sorry we didn't connect sooner. Please let us know if you have any issues from here... I am PMing you my personal email and phone in case there is something weird with the contact us email server.
- Doug M., Liquivision Consultant, Guru, Emperor, Underwear Model, counselor.

The following was sent to Liquivision via their website support contact form. An initial contact fielded no reply after a week. On the off chance that the corporate website is not forwarding the request to the right person, I am posting on this forum as a backup.

--

Dear wonderful inventive folks at Liquivision:

My Xeo was purchased in March 2012 and the activation PIN was received 3/21/12.

On 3/10/13, after a dive, I notice moisture in the battery compartment (~0.05ml). I was using the rechargeable battery.

on or about 4/1/13, I filled in Liquivision's website's support contact form and have received no acknowledgement or response.

On 4/5/13, I attempted to upgrade the software version. The software upgrade proceeded with no errors, but after that the unit will not turn on at all.

Today, 4/11/13, I am trying again to contact Liquivision via the website form.

I love my Xeo and miss it greatly in the water. Your assistance is very much appreciated!!

---------- Post added April 11th, 2013 at 09:22 PM ----------

Just got an email from Liquivision today. All good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom