Closed XL Bare XCS2 Pro

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SMStelzel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As the title states I have a Bare XCS2 Pro crushed neoprene drysuit for sale. I am selling because while it fits me, it is a bit too snugly (For reference I am 6’ 3” with a 44” chest and 38” waist and weigh 245 lbs). The suit has about 100 dives on it. I replaced the neoprene neck seals and wrist seals about a year ago bit did not dive with it since. The suit also has new integrated boots and a new TiZip zipper. I am looking for $600 or best offer and would prefer local pickup (located in Groton Ct but willing to drive ~50 mi) or buyer pays for shipping. please pm me if you have any questions.

On to the photos:

I get a permission issue when I try to look at any of those pictures

I get a permission issue when I try to look at any of those pictures

Thanks for the heads up Dogbone, I think I have fixed the issue. Let me know if there is still a problem.

What size are the boots?

Sorry I forgot to put that in the original post the are 2XL/11US. I usually wear an 11.5-12 shoe and the boots have enough room for at least a pair of thick wool socks on me

Back
Top Bottom