Closed XL Deep Six Eddy fins for XL OMS Slipstreams

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
2023-12 Update: I am uncertain where I am going currently. Closing until I reach some clarity. Thank You and Sorry to those who responded previously!

I have a pair of Orange XL Deep Six Eddy fins. Everything is great about them except that they are a bit too stiff for me.

Looking to trade for a pair of XL OMS slipstreams (I have a pair in Large but new footwear means they are too small now.) Preference for Orange or Yellow versions but Black, Red, White, Blue is fine too.

They probably have less than 10 dives on them (maybe one of those was in salt water).

Let me know what you've got!

IMG_20231109_162641150.jpg

IMG_20231109_162655023.jpg

I have XL Turtle fins for sale
But I can't trade for those orange fins

I have a pair of Orange XL Deep Six Eddy fins. Everything is great about them except that they are a bit too stiff for me.

Looking to trade for a pair of XL OMS slipstreams (I have a pair in Large but new footwear means they are too small now.) Preference for Orange or Yellow versions but Black, Red, White, Blue is fine too.

They probably have less than 10 dives on them (maybe one of those was in salt water).

Let me know what you've got!

View attachment 809963
View attachment 809964

I have a pair of black XL Slipstreams for which I’d be willing to do an even trade. They’re not new but other than some scuffs there’s nothing wrong with them.

I'm hanging onto my Slipstreams, but I've got a few pairs of XL fins that I don't use much and would be willing to trade:
  • Turtle
  • Hollis F1 (all black)
  • Hollis F1 Lite (gray)

I have a pair of black XL Slipstreams for which I’d be willing to do an even trade. They’re not new but other than some scuffs there’s nothing wrong with them.
Spring-straps or rubber? My immediate need is for wet-fins for an upcoming trip, so I may wait a bit to see what happens on a GO Sport trade for a bit. I won't be back diving dry for 6 months realistically.

I'm hanging onto my Slipstreams, but I've got a few pairs of XL fins that I don't use much and would be willing to trade:
  • Turtle
  • Hollis F1 (all black)
  • Hollis F1 Lite (gray)
I'll have to do a little research on the F1 and F1 LTs. I can see the LTs possibly working for me wet depending on buoyancy

How do they compare in size, buoyancy, and feel compared to the Slipstreams?

Spring-straps or rubber? My immediate need is for wet-fins for an upcoming trip, so I may wait a bit to see what happens on a GO Sport trade for a bit. I won't be back diving dry for 6 months realistically.

I upgraded them to the spring straps shortly before I stopped using them in favor of the Eddys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom