XTAR Slogan Wanted! To Win Cash Prize $300 USD and More!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Calling all fans and users! :D We're on the lookout for a powerful slogan to truly represent Xtar's product line.

Our commitment to innovation drives us forward, and we sincerely invite you to join us in creating a slogan that truly encapsulates our mission. Your contribution is invaluable in shaping our journey, and we're excited to have you be a part of this meaningful endeavor!

In return, we will randomly pick up 10 participants to award our VC4SL chargers! And we will also present a $300 prize as "Thank you" for the one whose slogan has been chosen!

How to enter:
1. Send your creative slogans here: https://forms.gle/Wa6ERURhbtNStrPw5
2. Share and invite your friends, family or others to participate and win!
3. Make a comment below.

The entry deadline is June 25, 2023 (GMT+8).

10 lucky winners will be chosen and announced on June 30th. One winner of $300 will be announced on July 5th on both XTAR social media and here!

*Slogan must be original and Xtar has the final right to use the slogan.

Good luck to everyone! :cheers:

XTAR Slogan Wanted.png

I love my XTAR charger! Never had an issue with it. Just sent in a few slogan ideas :cheers:

-On for 5 hrs then dark.
-Waterproof normally
-perfect for a backup light
-If you buy one, you can try one.
-Made in china. (That's what the stickers say)

Seriously
I wouldn't mind a light,
I'll give it a good test

Winners of the Slogan Lucky Draw Announced!

Congratulations to all the lucky winners to award our VC4SL chargers! smile.png wink.png

We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who supported us and participated in this exciting event. dance.gif

Please tell PM us your shipping info! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winning slogan! Thank you!

Congratulations Giveaway Winners Instagram Post.png

💗 Slogan contest update! 💗

After careful consideration, we have made the decision to continue with our beloved existing slogan "Power in your hands". Although we received many excellent ideas, we think the original slogan better embodies our original intention and more perfectly represents our brand values and mission. We understand that this may come as a surprise, but we want to assure you that your contributions were valuable, and we truly appreciate your ideas and creativity!

As a token of our gratitude, we're rewarding the top three participants with the most votes. 🎉 They will each receive an equal share of the $300 cash prize for their outstanding efforts. 🏆

The winners are kindly requested to contact us within 48 hours by emailing marketing@xtar.cc.

We deeply appreciate the support and dedication of every participant. Your active involvement is an essential part of XTAR's brand development, and we highly value and listen to your voice. Although the Slogan campaign did not yield a new slogan, we will continue to strive and provide you with even better products and services.😊

Please continue to follow our social media channels as we will soon share more updates and promotions about XTAR! 💗

Blue Giveaway Winner Announcement Instagram Post.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom