Yestreday's dive 31/8 (Jersey, UK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Lisa.

I also had a bit of a middle ear problem which seems to have sorted itself after the the ENT doctor finished sticking all kinds of gadgets up my nose and in my ears to see what was wrong. I also took the opportunity whilst the weather was bad to rebuild my PC to give me a little more photo storage, and a whole lot of extra power to speed things up in photoshop.

All I need now is some settled weather so that I can get some diving done!

Hey Chippy!

Welcome back. Glad to hear that you're getting wet again along with your camera. I'm amazed that you have what looks like the warm water shrimps I see in Micronesia. Do you get some warm upwellings there or something? Excellent photos again. Your stuff gets better and better. Keep 'em coming.

I won't be in the water for a while too. Typhoon just ripped through Saipan and there's a line of tropical storms coming that way. I'm in San Francisco for a couple of weeks recharging my batteries from island life, so no diving for me while here. There's no way you're getting me in one of those dry suits in cold water, so I gotta hand it to you for taking such nice photos in less than ideal temps and vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom