Yet another weekend in review....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ucfdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hopefully I'm not boring everyone. :depressed: I'll put video in this time to hopefully spice things up a bit. :)

This weekend was a short one of diving, I've worked late every day, and last weekend was a strenuous one from moving and diving as well. We started out Friday night at Ginnie, where we went mainline to the insulation rooms on the electric fins (who swims at Ginnie, anyways?). I'm quite bored with Ginnie, but it was a nice way to test video lights, and being the conservationist that I am, I always enjoy the deco there watching the freshwater beaver enjoy the water above. We used 2x35w HID's to light the cave from the camera, and I had the 50w HID on me as lead diver. I know I know, I complain about Mainline Ginnie dive reports and now I'm guilty of it myself. I did one jump, hopefully that counts lol....

Saturday Jeff and I shot a video to share with a landowner. Unfortunately this site is closed to diving unless the landowner gives special permissions.

Airport Sink Video-
(Jeff Marchand is the leading diver.-- Watch as his bubbles rain down rock from the ceiling for perspective of how soft this rock is)
Airport Sink on Vimeo

Ginnie Springs Video-
(James Garrett --me!-- is the leading diver)
http://vimeo.com/14916851

Last edited:
Look's like fun! :) I'm jealous.

Look's like fun! :) I'm jealous.
Well then you should start tagging along with us more :popcorn:

Jeff and I are going to be in tally the first week of next month if you'll be up there. From what I heard, we're going to be helping the WCDC guys replace some line in the Wacissa caves. I think I heard there's something backmount on the wacissa, but I haven't found it yet (however, I WILL find it if it's there!).

Well then you should start tagging along with us more :popcorn:

Jeff and I are going to be in tally the first week of next month if you'll be up there. From what I heard, we're going to be helping the WCDC guys replace some line in the Wacissa caves. I think I heard there's something backmount on the wacissa, but I haven't found it yet (however, I WILL find it if it's there!).

I think I will be up there that weekend, we'll have to dive something, though I was under the impression that we were replacing line in a different cave system...

I think I will be up there that weekend, we'll have to dive something, though I was under the impression that we were replacing line in a different cave system...
If it's the one you're referring to, that makes it easier, I wont have to take the boat. I'll ask Matt.

Either way, I'll be there :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom