You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from my wife:

...when you want to buy your 2-year old a wetsuit because it will make him look cute/cool.

Bonairetrip-1-09_361b.jpg

...When you stop buying shoelaces and start using cave line...
...When you hold up your jeans with a weight belt...

... when after two years in your new house, the garden tub in your master bath has yet to be used as a bath tub, but has been a rinse tank countless times.

When my wife complains because when I snore is sounds like I'm exhaling bubbles... personally I don't think I snore... at least I've never heard me snore before !

When the mail comes and your wife says, "What, another package? I thought you said you had already had everything you need for scuba."

(Thank you, eBay and LP.)

When you pee in you wetsuit, on the deck, with your booties tucked inside your wetsuit pants.

When you give the lady handing out food samples in Publix the "OK" sign after trying one of her morsels, then wondering why she didn't signal you back.

When you considering performing a rescue on her because not only did she not give you the ok symbol back, she had her glasses pushed up on her forehead, a sure sign of panic. :D

Kristopher

Until your favorite booties develop not so discreet holes in them

Back
Top Bottom