You like puzzle games? Try this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf_25:
If I hadn't been so distracted by the stupid picture, I probably would have figured out the phone sooner, because I was pretty close there anyway. But that stupid picture was very stubborn - I don't know what I did differently this last time to get it to go that I didn't already do 10 times, but it finally fell off and everything else fell into place. Yeah! I did it, and without any excessively direct help, although now that I'm done and the frustration has passed, Diver0001, I do appreciate the help you gave.
Thanks!
I've already done Viridian and Crimson Rooms, so it looks like my stress levels can go back down for the day as I get back to work here. :eyebrow:

That's what happened to me too. It took me about 5 min to formulate how I was going to get the out but about 1/2 hour to make the picture fall off the wall. It's a lot harder to do when you don't know it's supposed to come off. I had the telephone figured out after dailing 911, 0 and a couple of random numbers to see how long the sequence needed to be. I lucked out with the skull and crossbones and got that on the first try. Once I heard the voice in the telephone I knew I was missing an object and went back to clicking around the room again. When the picture finally fell off the wall I also thought "hmmm I've already done that 10 times....".

R..

If you look at the gathered objects they are on the right side of the screen. They are arranged in such a way that you know when one oro more is missing.

Whoever made this puzzle is a mean guy and I pity his children. HAHA

Back
Top Bottom