You like puzzle games? Try this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't figure out the phone either, nor the picture. I got the pen and the tube and managed to get the message back with the skull/crossbones, but now I'm stuck and getting frustrated. Please, pm me with some tips on the picture (I can tilt it, but can't get anything out of it) and/or the phone, or anything else i'm missing (like the windowshade - does it matter if it's open or not?)
Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. I can get the pen and the paper, and I got the message back, but thats as far as I can get. Whats the deal with the picture? How do you get the phone to work?

Take a good look at the buttons on a real telephone.

As for the picture. If you can make it tilt maybe you can make it do something else too.

R..

Diver0001:
Take a good look at the buttons on a real telephone.

As for the picture. If you can make it tilt maybe you can make it do something else too.

R..

Ok, that looks like help, but trust me, it's not!

No kidding maybe I can do something else with the picture - duh! If I was doing everything I could, I'd be out of the room by now. My problem is I don't know what else can be done with it - I've tried clicking on every inch of the pic and I can only get it to tilt to each side.

And, I've been staring at my real phone here and don't really see how that helps me. Unless you're referring to the letters on it, but I don't know what I'm trying to spell. I wrote out help me, but that's not enough, so I tried help-X-me (thinking the crossbones on the note was trying to tell me something) but that didn't work, either. I also tried 911 and the operator, but they weren't enough.
This is very frustrating and has wasted most of my morning! Arghhh!!!

saf_25:

No kidding maybe I can do something else with the picture - duh! If I was doing everything I could, I'd be out of the room by now. My problem is I don't know what else can be done with it - I've tried clicking on every inch of the pic and I can only get it to tilt to each side.

And, I've been staring at my real phone here and don't really see how that helps me. Unless you're referring to the letters on it, but I don't know what I'm trying to spell. I wrote out help me, but that's not enough, so I tried help-X-me (thinking the crossbones on the note was trying to tell me something) but that didn't work, either. I also tried 911 and the operator, but they weren't enough.

ok ok. listen. you can make the picture fall right off the wall. just keep at it.

about the phone. the letters are the key. Is there anything else in the room that has letters on it?

I don't want to give it away so that's all I'll say in public. If you want more direct help i'll help you but you should PM me so it doesn't spoil it for the other readers.

R..

saf_25:

I just reread your post again.

Aside from an X what else could the skull and crossbones be? what else does it look like?

R..

Back
Top Bottom