you meet the nicest people ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I want to extend a public thanks to jbd ... both for the encouragement he offered after my DIR-F class and for the helpful information he provided that helped me get organized to teach a NAUI nitrox class.

We've never met ... possibly never will. But I've benefited greatly from "knowing" him thru this community.

Thanks ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Three cheers for jbd! :dazzler1:

I believe the SB community is a fantastic model for what an online community should look like.

On ths board, I've had the pleasure of being offered guidance by some of the most helpful and kind people. As a result of having access to this "resource", I've saved a lot of time and money. I've also been presented with points of view that may not have otherwise been available to me.

I've also met some of these people in person and been very impressed with the high-caliber of information and integrity I've encountered.

Thanks to all of you who are as helpful as jbd has been to Bob and I'm sure others!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom