You never dress like this when WE dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have.

I don't look that good, but it feels good.

You mainlanders are so up tight....

catherine96821:
I have.

I don't look that good, but it feels good.

Skiny SCUBA with over 20# of weight, you need to get your bouancy done right:no

As for Catherine's comment, I guess that should be called a "Hawaiian Tease":popcorn:

catherine96821:

That's right. Here we only get to read about it in the paper: "HEADLESS TORSO ARRESTED FOR NAKED DIVING."

Topless can be a problem. Especially trying to gauge comfort of an individual w/o a head. Hard to look in their eyes.

Fish_Whisperer:
The problem is, most people that WOULD dive, dressed like that, don't LOOK like that!

Tell me about it. I just saw on late night cable TV a commercial for a diet supplement, in which a morbidly obese woman was wearing a tight, skimpy bikini, with her generous portions of cellulite jiggling like a plate full of jello :barf:

catherine96821:

Umm, for the record, some of our water is a lot colder then yours. Its not so much that the desire isn't there; it just that I'm somewhat opposed to hypothermia.

Besides, I've always been somewhat partial to tight rubber outfits :eyebrow:

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom