You@ScubaBoard.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
In case you haven't heard... you too can have an E-Mail address that speaks VOLUMES about where you spend your time! Currently, this is available ONLY to supporting members and staff so if you want your name connected with the LARGEST Scuba Web Site/Forum in the world, then become a supporting member by Going Red TODAY!

Are there other perks? Well duh! But I think THIS is the very best one. Show your support for ScubaBoard and add prestige to your E-Mail at the same time.

BTW, this can be accessed on the Web or via any POP3 client (Like Outlook) that you would like. Full details are in the "Supporting Member's Forum" (yet another perk), but feel free to ask any questios right here!

Isn't it time to Go Red today???

I went red two months ago, but I'm still missing out on the prestige, the forum, and the email.

You are already on the forum, I just set you to display "Supporting Member" as your display group... if you want an e-mail address, please send the request to email@ScubaBoard.com. Thanks for your support!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom