Your most useful accessory...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta go with the drysuit (at least till I get my can-light). When my wet buddies complain about the cold, I just smile.

On the whole though I think the best "accessory" is having as few accessories as you can. I've been a lot happier since I switched to the dark side and minimized my gear.

A

Berdman:
sounds like i need to get me one of dem wifes........whered y'all get yours?
I got mine a long time ago in a disco bar. But you might try leisure pro. They have everything (check the warranty).

:wink:

In my limited amount of diving that I have done since getting my OW I would have to say that a dive buddy that you can trust and count on being there if you need him is the best accessory you can have with you on a dive.

lol. That's hilarious... yet very true :rofl3:

nadwidny:
Most useful??? Toss up between my Gold Visa Card with a really high limit and a wife who has a really, really good job and can pay for it all.

Can't decide on just one- I love the little extras that make things easier!
Some of my favs:
Spring straps
Nice fitting mask (nothing bugs me more than water slowly creeping in)
Those mask straps that don't tangle your hair (I think they're called Slap Straps)
UW Slate to communicate with
Weight bag
Large tarp to lay your wet gear on when you're diving the quarries. Keeps the grass and dirt out of your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom