Your next dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

golum:
Laurens, Good luck with the fundy course. Hope you let us know how you got on ?
A trip report will be submitted... if my ego survives :06:

Laurens

I'll probably do a couple of dives next weekend in one of the local mudholes. Gotta finish a specialty. Somehow, after doing 14 dives around Marsa Alam last week, I have less enthusiasm than usual for cold, dark water. But I'll soon go into withdrawal and need my diving fix.

Phil

May be this week will not be possible for the wind, we are located in Costa Brava (Spain) and this week we have to much "tramontana" this is our wind's name, but next week-end probabily I will go to Medes Islands in Estartit, nice place, becouse is a Natural Park, full of fish and gorgonias.
Gemma

Just enjoying my last couple of days diving out of sharm el sheik, next dive in the uk is the weekend after next, teaching a couple of open waters, will prob be west coast of scotland again up around loch long / loch fyne area.. it's gonna be a damn sight colder than here in egypt!

Back
Top Bottom