Yukon bottom temps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Work has me coming out to San Diego next week, so I scheduled a couple dives while I'm there. I'm diving the Yukon on Monday and again on Wednesday late afternoon/evening. What kind of temps can I expect, so I know which thermals to pack? Thanks all!Steve

Not that it's much help, but when I dove in late July, it was 53º. I wore a drysuit with a lighter undergarment. The Ruby E was colder at 51º. It seems like temps further north have been all over the board from the low 50s to the high 60s depending on the location.

Hopefully someone else has some better info.

54-60 degrees at depth right now.

Bill

It was up into the high 50s at depth last month, but is cooling off again. This past Sunday, I had 55F at 100' and 60 on my deco stop at the Yukon. Visibility was around 25 feet. Reports yesterday (I didn't dive) were up to 40 feet of vis. I hope that keeps up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom