Dive Yukon + Ruby E wrecks 17SEP23 (PM) with Power Scuba San Diego for $99 (AOW+)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimHawkins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Come out to dive the Yukon and Ruby E wrecks with Power Scuba San Diego!
Sunday September 17th 12 PM - 4 PM
These wrecks are awesome, and $99 is a great price to go dive them.

To join, you must:
1. Have your Advanced Open Water (or better) scuba certification
2. Join Power Scuba San Diego on Meetup (free and easy)
3. Follow the instructions in the Meetup event page linked below to sign up and pay

Checkout this Meetup with Power Scuba: San Diego Scuba Diving (and Beyond): Boat Trip: Afternoon 2 Tanks Yukon + Ruby E wrecks (AOW+), Sun, Sep 17, 2023, 12:00 PM | Meetup

That didn't last long

This trip is cancelled
Just curious, can you share why it was cancelled? A while ago (couple years?) Bill scheduled an afternoon trip out to the Yukon and it filled and we had a nice afternoon underwater. I've been waiting for another one, since Mission Bay is almost a two hour drive for me, so those 7am trips are tough to make. If there might be another afternoon trip in the future, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

Just curious, can you share why it was cancelled? A while ago (couple years?) Bill scheduled an afternoon trip out to the Yukon and it filled and we had a nice afternoon underwater. I've been waiting for another one, since Mission Bay is almost a two hour drive for me, so those 7am trips are tough to make. If there might be another afternoon trip in the future, I'll keep an eye out. Than

It was cancelled because
Just curious, can you share why it was cancelled? A while ago (couple years?) Bill scheduled an afternoon trip out to the Yukon and it filled and we had a nice afternoon underwater. I've been waiting for another one, since Mission Bay is almost a two hour drive for me, so those 7am trips are tough to make. If there might be another afternoon trip in the future, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!
Sorry for the late response.
It was cancelled only because very few people were signing up. Only 3 people had signed up by the time it was cancelled, and the Humboldt takes 18 divers.
I should've posted it here earlier, but the trip was all pretty last minute.
Yeah I hope there will be more afternoon trips in the future, too. Maybe on the smaller Waterhorse boat so it's easier to sell all the spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom