Zeagle combination strobe/flashlight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4kafka

Contributor
Reaction score
Recently attempted to purchase a Zeagle combination strobe/flashlight on Amazon. Got a great price and free shipping.But when the item was delivered it was not a Zeagle, but a cheaper "knock-off". A classic case of "bait-and-switch" marketing. Of course,I returned it for a full refund. Now my LDS now tells me this item (which was originally bright "International Orange"), is now only available in a lime green....Yuck ! So my question to Zeagle is...are you aware of the look-alike copies being offered ? A cautionary tale to remember when ordering on-line. Accept no substitutes.

Attachments

• 8036 strobe flashlight 03.jpg
    8036 strobe flashlight 03.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 56
OK kiddies,...here's the final scoop. I researched this item and got a candid response from a Huise Outdoors rep who informed me that this strobe is not manufactured or branded by Zeagle. Therefore, from all indications, it is actually an ACR Firefly Plus being sold by Zeagle. You might also notice quite a price difference from the ACR branded item and the same product being marketed by "Zeagle". So buyers beware and shop carefully. Hey,...ain't the internet fun ?

Attachments

• k2-_7674af08-ae48-4743-8e6f-edc9f3b83258.v1.jpg
    k2-_7674af08-ae48-4743-8e6f-edc9f3b83258.v1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 54
Thank you gwasshopper;

Back
Top Bottom