Zeagle Concept II BCD with Zeagle air 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spcscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is a revised add that was placed on Nov.3rd. I don't know how to change its context, so here is the new information. Purchased this Bc in October. Seller represented that it would fit someone that was 5'11" about 220lbs. The BC & air source are in very nice condition. The only problem s that it is an XL, but was not marked that way. It is too large for me. Asking $220.00. No reasonable offer refused.

Interested. Can you send a few pics, also do you mean Octo-Z alternate air? I can't find anything online called a Zeagle Air 2.

I am sorry that I have not responded sooner. Out of town without computer access. The alternate air is " ScubraPro AIR2". I have pictures, but I don't know how to insert into this web site. Send me your email and I will try to email pictures to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom