Zeagle Concept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm fixing to buy a zeagle concept II BC, is this a good bc? If anybody has any experience with it please let me know....Thanks.........

I love it!

5763.jpg

- modular, extremely customizable fit
- 44lbs lift
- ripcord system = easy to use + no expensive weight pockets
- two cam bands
- awesome travel BCD :D

However, it has no accessory pockets and only 4 stainless steel D-rings.

I don't use a back plate or twin tanks for now. AFAIK you can add these later on, but you would be better off buying a Zeagle Ranger instead.

I also have a Concept II, and I like it. I have added a folding mesh pocket on the waist belt, which holds a few small accessories-slate, extra small light, mirror,etc.

A question: is it possible to transfer the "trim weight pockets" to the upper tank band??
I looked, but I'm not sure it is "doable" without cutting and sewing. I didn't want to take it apart, and not be able to put it back together.

Thanks,

Mike

what kind of warranty does the zeagle BC have?

I personally believe Zeagle is one of the best BC's on the market. I'm sure that's debatable. That being said, I sold them at a shop I worked at and NEVER had a problem with Zeagle repairing at no charge to me or any of my customers, worn parts of the BC. An example, I had a broken zipper in a weight pouch, they replaced the entire bottom of the unit. It's 10 years old, looks older than dirt, but has a new bottom for pockets on both sides and weight pockets. Zeagle Rocks! J.C.

Back
Top Bottom