Zeagle Drysuit Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was my first drysuit I ever owned!!! I loved it... Very durable, easy to get in and out of (I would recommend the BACKZIP). The only thing is that the sizing charts are not accurate. My suit was a little big on me when I got it, and was part of the reason why I sold it. The boots are monsters too. I would recommend trying it on first, before you buy, because of the sizing issues. Other than that, good suit...

I was worried about the sizing. I came across a new suit in size Med on eBay. I looked at the charts and thought it might be a little small, since the measurements were dead on for me at the tight side. Maybe it will work out since they run a little big? I got an incredible deal, or so I think! If it doesn't fit, I guess I'll have to sell it. For what I paid, it shouldn't be a problem letting it go.

If they havent changed their sizing since I had my suit (about five years ago), then, I would say you are OK...

What type of undergarmets did you use with the suit, or did you not end up using it due to sizing problems?

No, I used that suit for about two years, and I had the Fleece two piece suit that they sell. It worked well for temps down to 45 deg F or so...

Back
Top Bottom