Zeagle Drysuit thoughts...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessesmith121

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok I decided on a front zip... I cannot afford a DUI.. But I want to buy american. What are the thoughts on the zeagle drysuits (USIA) ? I am most likley going to order one in a week or so... Just looking for some input on the quatity of the zeagle drysuit...

Hi -

This is Kathy with DUI. I saw your post and wanted to mention that some of our dealers now offer financing on DUI drysuits. I don't know if this is an option for you or not.

Thanks -

I have heard that USIAs are decent and since the Zeagle is a USIA I would expect similarly good quality. You could also look are Bares which are very popular and well made or a Whites Fusion which many on the board love. Both the Fusion and some Bares are priced around the Zeagle.

Take a look at a Pinnacle EVO 2. I bought mine last year and it's about half the price of a DUI. Quality is rugged and seals should last forever. I love mine. It's a front zip as well.

I have a the USIA techniflex version of the suit, and would buy one again. It's a ton of suit for the money. I dive with a lot of TLS-350's, and there are times when I think I might like the thinner material. There are just as many times when I am glad to have the thicker material.

Check the USIA forum and search for USIA techniflex and you will find some pics and reviews.

I was excited to see Zeagle pick up the suit, even if I already owned mine. I think it fits well with the rest of Zeagles products (solid quality, good value, responsive to customers, US company, etc...).

I've been diving a Zeaagle drysuit for about six months and have about 75 dives in it. It's been great and has given me absolutely no problems. I would highly recommend the suit.

Kathy,

Could you shoot me a link to your financing options? I'm in the process of picking my first dry suit as well. Most of current diving is >80' @ in the low 40's an my 7mm just isn't keeping up anymore.

Hi -

This is Kathy with DUI. I saw your post and wanted to mention that some of our dealers now offer financing on DUI drysuits. I don't know if this is an option for you or not.

Thanks -

Never mind about the link--but what if I don't want to use the card specified?

Hi -

Thanks -

Kathy,

Could you shoot me a link to your financing options? I'm in the process of picking my first dry suit as well. Most of current diving is >80' @ in the low 40's an my 7mm just isn't keeping up anymore.

Back
Top Bottom